Friday, April 24, 2009

What I have found




Since I have been laid off, just like every year, I have tried to find ways to make extra money online. In this blog I am going to go over some of the things I have found good and bad. If you have found different avenues and feel they are worth sharing leave a comment.
So far the best option I have found is the writing avenue. If you have any knowledge in a particular field then you can write to help people learn to do things. This is not a get rich scheme you do have to work to make any money, but I did start making a small amount of money within my first month, and after doing stock photography that to me is kind of amazing. The more articles you have the more money potential there is, kinds like the stock photo industry, and the more interesting they are the better chance you have. There are quite a few sites you can sign up at depending on what kind of things you would like to write about. If you want to write how to articles there is a great place for that, or if you want to be more journalistic. If you want to write about movie reviews amongst other things click the writing link above. There are tons of opportunites out there and I will talk about some more at a latter date.

No comments:

Post a Comment